Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm Baaaack!

Hi!!! We closed on the new house and moved in this weekend!!!! Yippee!!!! I am so beyond in love with this home that it's ridiculous. I'm enjoying decorating and looking forward to getting back to blogging more often.

Here's a picture of my favorite room-the office. My parents got me this desk as a housewarming present and I know you can't tell but it's got a black damask print on the glass, which is my favorite pattern. I was searching for the perfect chair and came across this one at Pier One-it couldn't be better!

It's still not completely decorated yet, but I have picked out curtains that come pretty close to matching the chair. Can you see little Maxwell looking out the window? I love him :)

Enough house stuff....I participated in a scarf swap hosted by Kate. These swaps are so much fun-it's great to get a package in the mail! Nicole was my swap partner and she sent me this cute red scarf:


I would have modeled it for you guys, but I've been unpacking and I'm pretty much a hot mess in the looks department today. Thanks Nicole!

And the best news of the day is...one of my best friends went into labor this weekend and had her little boy! I'm so thrilled for her and got to go up to the hospital and see him this morning. He's absolutely gorgeous and mom and dad were just glowing. Being around babies always makes me feel all gooey and happy :)

Okay so the goal for tonight is to catch up on all your blogs-I'll probably be busy for hours!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the house! LOVE that chair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmygosh what a full weekend! Hooray for your friend and their newest addition!! And LOVE the damask chair. LOVE. :) Congrats on being in the casa.. I cant WAIT to read more about it. I feel like last week was a blog hiatus week for a lot of us.. I'm still getting caught up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute desk/chair....it matches your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new desk and chair!! The chair kinda matches your blog background! Too cute!! Congrats to your friend!! :) Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!!! and LOVE that chair!! gorgeous! Can't wait to see it all come together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh...I am obsessed with anything damask! I love.love.love it! Hope your having a great week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the new house lady!!! I love decorating too, and have to fight the urge to move every few years just so I can do it again!

    Have fun!!!

    And P.S. LOVE the desk!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity