Monday, October 19, 2009

My oh my...

I've got three meetings to go to today at work. I've got my general departmental meeting that I have every Monday. I have a four hour meeting with a potential new client (which I hope gets done early because it's running through lunch and I will be STARVING). I also have a meeting with my supervisor to go over the status of my department. So....busy, busy Monday.

I posted last night about how I'm overwhelmed with everything and then proceeded to eat my weight in pizza, taquitoes and orange dreamsicles. It was pretty disgusting, but not nearly as disgusting as when I woke up at 2:30am with the most horrible stomachache. TMI...., but I was dry heaving and all kinds of sick to my stomach. And the whole time I was thinking "well you deserve this Cassie-perhaps you shall learn your lesson." My body finally gave up-it just can't keep processing all this crap I shovel into it without any consequences. I finally started to feel better and took some pepto bismol and slept the rest of the night. I woke up this morning with my stomach still rumbling though so it was more pepto bismol and saltine crackers for breakfast. I just now braved a mini bagel with peanut butter, so I hope that stays down and there's no running to the bathroom-that would really be embarrasing considering all those meetings I have!

Anyway the moral of my little stomach story is that I do hope I learned my lesson. I can't eat the way I have been. I'm sick of feeling like crap all the time and I've got to make some changes. I'm feeling pretty hopeful this morning. I just need to start making healthy choices and things should get MUCH BETTER.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. oh no! i hope you are feeling better!
    i also need to start eating healthier! it's so not easy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My body definitely revolts when I give it less than steller food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon. Don't even let those things make it into your cart. Make your own pizza or get fruit bars. :) You can do it! I hope your meetings went well!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity