Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I haven't forgotten you!

I know I've been neglecting my blog lately, but I have been keeping up with all your posts! Things have just been crazy for me.
  • Buying a home is an immense time suck! All the paperwork, lenders, builders, etc have been eating up my time.
  • I'm in a volunteer group that is gearing up for a big event so I've been super busy with that
  • My puppy has been kind of sick lately so we've been making more trips to the vet then I'd like
  • There are some big changes taking place at work (and not all are good changes so I'm stressed about that)
  • S and I are back together so we've been spending alot of time with each other

And the list could go on and on and on...

I'll do a real post soon!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything! You sound tres busy. :) I'm over at imreadytobareitall.blogspot.com now. I changed my address. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear about your puppy :(
    at least everything else sounds like good news!

    have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity