- Red front load washer and dryer
- Washer that has more than one speed
- Washer that can sense the load size and choose the amount of water to cut down on untility bill
- Dryer that can sense the humidity in the drum and automatically shut off when the clothes are dry
- A french door fridge with pull out bottom drawer
- Fridge to be stainless
- I'm not too picky on whether or not the fridge has ice and water in the door
So this is just the basic list I've come up with. I'm sure there are much more important things to consider, but having never bought a fridge or washer/dryer, I'm coming up a little lost. I tried reading reviews but they all contradicted themselves and you have to subscribe to consumer reports to get their reviews.
Can you ladies help me out? Do you have any suggestions on other criteria I need to add to my list? Do you know which brands are reliable and worth the money?