Saturday, October 31, 2009
Thursday, October 29, 2009
I'm still reading everyones blogs and commenting when I can, but my posting will probably be pretty sporadic for the next couple weeks.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
- Red front load washer and dryer
- Washer that has more than one speed
- Washer that can sense the load size and choose the amount of water to cut down on untility bill
- Dryer that can sense the humidity in the drum and automatically shut off when the clothes are dry
- A french door fridge with pull out bottom drawer
- Fridge to be stainless
- I'm not too picky on whether or not the fridge has ice and water in the door
So this is just the basic list I've come up with. I'm sure there are much more important things to consider, but having never bought a fridge or washer/dryer, I'm coming up a little lost. I tried reading reviews but they all contradicted themselves and you have to subscribe to consumer reports to get their reviews.
Can you ladies help me out? Do you have any suggestions on other criteria I need to add to my list? Do you know which brands are reliable and worth the money?
Monday, October 19, 2009
I posted last night about how I'm overwhelmed with everything and then proceeded to eat my weight in pizza, taquitoes and orange dreamsicles. It was pretty disgusting, but not nearly as disgusting as when I woke up at 2:30am with the most horrible stomachache. TMI...., but I was dry heaving and all kinds of sick to my stomach. And the whole time I was thinking "well you deserve this Cassie-perhaps you shall learn your lesson." My body finally gave up-it just can't keep processing all this crap I shovel into it without any consequences. I finally started to feel better and took some pepto bismol and slept the rest of the night. I woke up this morning with my stomach still rumbling though so it was more pepto bismol and saltine crackers for breakfast. I just now braved a mini bagel with peanut butter, so I hope that stays down and there's no running to the bathroom-that would really be embarrasing considering all those meetings I have!
Anyway the moral of my little stomach story is that I do hope I learned my lesson. I can't eat the way I have been. I'm sick of feeling like crap all the time and I've got to make some changes. I'm feeling pretty hopeful this morning. I just need to start making healthy choices and things should get MUCH BETTER.
Have a great week!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
- Buying a home is an immense time suck! All the paperwork, lenders, builders, etc have been eating up my time.
- I'm in a volunteer group that is gearing up for a big event so I've been super busy with that
- My puppy has been kind of sick lately so we've been making more trips to the vet then I'd like
- There are some big changes taking place at work (and not all are good changes so I'm stressed about that)
- S and I are back together so we've been spending alot of time with each other
And the list could go on and on and on...
I'll do a real post soon!