Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Survey...


I got tagged by Sonja at For the Love of Stilettos to do a survey!
Here are the rules…1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.2. Tag other un-tagged people.
The Questions:
What is your current obsession? Finishing building the house and getting moved in!
Do you have any pets? I have a little 10 lb morkie (half yorkie/half maltese) boy named Maxwell. :)
What’s your favorite dinner? Hmm pasta or pizza...basically Italian.
What was the last thing you bought? I think it was a cookies and cream milkshake at Braums on Tuesday.
What are you listening to right now? People talking
What is your favorite weather? The fall! I love the cooler weather and how pretty it gets when the leaves change. It just makes me want to curl up with a blanket and book with a fire going.
What is your least favorite season? The part of winter where there's been ice on the road for days...it's not pretty like snow and it scares the crap out of me to drive in and I hate getting up early to warm up my car and scrape off all the ice that's accumulated overnight.
What’s in your purse? My favorite COACH wallet, an umbrella (I always carry one and people make fun of me, but it comes in handy!), tylenol, other meds, chapstick and two kinds of gloss, my reading glasses, my sunglasses, my planner...I could go on and on. It's a pretty big tote bag so it contains much of my life-ha!
Say something to the person/s who tagged you : Sonja has the cutest blog-go check her out!
What is your favorite dessert or cool treat? Ice cream-always ice cream. I love ice cream cake, ice cream cones, ice cream in a cup...I love it all!
What did you want to become as a child? When I was really little I wanted to be a teacher, but as I got older I really wanted to be an attorney. That didn't work out so well because I was in the hospital with complication from my ruptured appendix the day law school started. And then I started working and decided to not go back after my 1 year deferment. I'm thinking about getting my MBA now.
What do you miss? My ex-boyfriend. He was my best friend too, so I feel like I'm missing a part of me.
What’s your favorite brand of jeans? Hmm, well when I'm thin, I really like Abercrombie jeans. Right now, it's whatever looks the best-typically Lane Bryant.
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Hawaii. I really miss it too.
Who do you want to meet in person? Well my mom's dad died when I was third grade, but I didn't really know him at all. I would love to get that chance.
What are your most challenging goals right now? Buying a home, moving in, and starting to get my MBA.
What’s your 5 year plan? I've sort of given up on 5 year plans-I've learned that things don't always go according plan and I need to be VERY flexible. So, I've just got a vague idea in my head. Ideally, I'd like to be married and starting to have kids, but we'll see.
Why is today special? Umm, because I made it out of bed and got to work when all I wanted to do was sleep?
What is you favorite sport to watch? I don't really like to watch sports.
Describe your perfect day: Sleeping in, beautiful weather, nothing I have to do that day, cuddling on the couch watching movies or baking...basically just a really relaxing day.
What TV show would you want to be a cast member on (reality included)? I don't really have a desire to be on a TV show.
What is your biggest regret? See my Wishful Wednesday post!
What is your most prized possesion? Probably my puppy. It's amazing how much a little pup can change you. It's odd to have something completely depend on you and to love it that much. Oh, man I wonder how I'm going to be with kids!
What's your favorite thing to order at Starbucks? I love those caramel macchiatos!

Okay soooo these are the ladies I'm tagging:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity