Tuesday, September 22, 2009

One Letter at a Time

I found this on Live.Love.Laugh and thought it was fun!
One Letter at a Time...

A - Age: 24

B - Bed Size: It's a full, but I'll probably be buying a queen or king soon!

C - Chore you hate: Dusting and cleaning the bathrooms-yuck!

D - Dog's Name: Maxwell

E - Essential start your day item: It's not really an item, but I MUST take a shower each morning. I'm not one of those people that can take one at night and then get up and go the next morning.

F - Favorite Color: Red

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Platinum...or more reasonably: white gold

H - Height: 5'2"

I - Instruments you play: Does the guitar in guitar hero count?

J - Job Title: Director, Grant Recruitment

K - Kid(s): Someday

L - Living Arrangements: Apartment right now, but pretty soon a house!

M - Mom's Name: Jackie

N - Nickname(s): Cassie

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Ummm wow...I had tubes in my ears when I was younger, I had exploratory surgery when my appendix ruptured that turned into a two week hospital stay, I came back to the hospital with complications a couple of weeks after that and stayed for a week, I had another surgery a couple of weeks after that because of complications and stayed for two weeks, I had another surgery a couple of months after that for complications and stayed for two weeks...whew!

P - Pet Peeve: Bad drivers!

Q - Quote from a movie: "If you're a bird, I'm a bird" The Notebook

R - Right or Left Handed: Right

S - Siblings: Just me

T - Time you wake up: 5:15-5:45am...depending on how sleepy I am

U - Underwear: Victoria's Secret lace trimmed panties

V - Vegetable you dislike: Corn-ick! I know, I know...I'm probably the only person that doesn't like corn.

W - Ways you run late: I'm usually never late, in fact I tend to be too early to things, but if I am running late it's normally because of the person or group that I'm with

X - X-rays you've had: Well all the usual dental ones, and then tons of them related to all my surgeries like chest x-rays for picc lines and pneumonia...I've been exposed to so much radiation because of x-rays and CT's that my doctors have actually told me to make sure I don't have anything else done unless it's absolutely necessary for the next few years.

Y - Yummy food you make: mmmm queso and pizza

Z - Zoo Favorite: Lions, Tigers, Dolphins, bears, zebras, giraffes...I love the zoo!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. I might need to try this soon...and maybe my third graders too. With a little revising, they would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?? Corn??? Wow, I think they would throw you out of Ohio for that... :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity