Monday, September 7, 2009

I've been a movie watching fool!

I love watching movies. There's something about curling up on the couch with some popcorn and watching a really good movie.

Yesterday I went and saw Julie & Julia with my parents and it was really good! I think it was a little over two hours so it was kind of long, but it's definitely one I want to buy when it comes out. I also think I'll pick up the book now that I've seen the movie. I hate being disappointed in the movie after reading the book so sometimes I see the movie first.

I met up with a friend for dinner last night at one of our favorite pizza places. We got some frozen yogurt afterwards and just sat talking for a really long time. It's been months since I've seen her so we had so much to catch up on! We ended up going back to her apartment to watch Definitely, Maybe. I hadn't seen it and thought it was super cute!

After I left her apartment I came home, but wasn't tired. Since I didn't have to wake up for work today (yay!) I put in another movie-Legally Blonde. It's one of my all time favs when I'm in a bad mood and need a pick me up. I love that Elle perseveres and finishes what she sets out to do so when I need some motivation to make positive changes in my life, I pop in this movie.

I'm really trying to work on making some big life changes, but I'm just taking it day by day and decision by decision.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway I posted about here...it ends Wednesday!

Have a lovely Labor Day ladies!


1 comment:

  1. I loved Julia and Julie too. I liked how it was all about blogging and cooking! :) I agree with you...nothing is better than curling up on the couch with a good move and popcorn!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity