Monday, August 24, 2009

Trying to let it go...

Today has been a trying day at work. One of my co-workers is a challenge to work with. He's constantly trying to one up everyone, thinks he's in charge of everything and he just generally makes the rest of us miserable because he complicates everything. He's that guy that tattles on everyone everytime one of us is late or calls in sick, but he's always late or taking time off. He's that guy...anyway, I'm trying to just ignore it and move on with my day.

I'm making a real effort to approach each situation or decision I have to make with the mindset of the "Cassie" that I want to be. In other words, when I have to make a decision, I think about what I would choose if I really was that person I'm striving to be. I don't always make that decision, but I figure the more often I do it, the closer I become to being someone I can be proud of. So in this case, my ideal Cassie would move on and get back to work. That's what I'm off to do!

2 comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity