Friday, August 28, 2009

So I went to the doctor...

and I have the flu and a sinus infection! :( It sucks, but it definitely explains why I haven't been getting better. I got some antibiotics for the sinus infection and some meds for the nausea and have been sleeping lots and lots.

To keep myself occupied I've been watching much, much more tv then I usually do. I'm actually considering canceling my cable because I hardly watch tv at all, but it sure has come in handy this week. I've been watching TLC's A Baby Story and crying up a storm. I love little babies and all those families just look so cute together. I need to find me a husband so I can have a little one of my own someday. Ha!

I've also been reading SHAPE. That magazine is amazing-it truly gives me the best ideas on eating healthy, but I also get make-up and fashion advice all rolled into one. What more could you ask for?

I got good news today! They put all the sheetrock (is that how you spell it?) up in the house and they'll be bricking it tomorrow-woohoo! I'm so excited to see it all bricked. I'll post a picture once it gets done. :)

Okay, well it's time for some more Nyquil and Project Runway. Have a good night ladies!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon...I love TLC A Baby Story too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better! I always feel better once I go to the doctor and get some drugs. I hate just feeling bad and not being able to get better no much how much I rest. Take it easy! Enjoy those baby shows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel much much better today. The flu is the worst!!! Can you take off from work, at least?

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity