Saturday, August 22, 2009

My first award!

Happy Saturday everyone! Imagine my surprise when I logged into Blogger this afternoon and saw that SkinnySweatPea had given me an award! She's kicking butt at this whole weight loss thing, so go check her out! She had given me the One Lovely Blog Award, and I know I'm cheesy, but that just made my afternoon :)




So the rules are to recognize the one that gave you the award and pass it on to 15 lovely bloggers. Hopefully, I'll make one of these ladies afternoons:

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Cassie! This is my first award too and you did make my afternoon.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So happy to make your day :) Thanks for the link to my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is CoreysGal because I don't feel like logging in: Thank you as well, Cassie! This is also my first award and you have also made my day! All the love right back atcha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award! I linked the award to you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity