Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I had...

I had a great night! And I didn't even do anything all that interesting. I sat around and read new blogs and listened to some new music on iTunes, but it was just peaceful. It reminded me of being in college and lounging around the dorm room on a Sunday afternoon while I put of homework. I miss college!

I should really getting ready to begin my third and final year of law school this month, but instead I'm on a completely different path. I'm still struggling to come to terms with being too sick in 2007 to start law school even though that had been my dream for years. I was thinking about all of this last night and how I can't even remember what I got on my LSAT! That thing consumed me for months and now I can only sort of remember my score. How times have changed...I guess it's time I start to accept my new direction in life or figure out a way to make law school happen for me now.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Do you think you want to apply to law school again or will you just take a different path?

    I'm glad you had a nice evening. I'm planning on the same...relaxing, unpacking, reading my book. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity