Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Good morning!

I'm pretty sure I'm sick. My throat hurts, I'm all hot and I've been sneezy. Yuck! And it's ironic because I went grocery shopping yesterday and bought lots of fruits and veggies and healthy snacks so that I can take better care of my body. I guess getting sick is my body's way of telling me I need to get in gear! I started the day off good with a banana and a toasted mini bagel with peanut butter. For lunch I'm having a toasted chicken salad sandwich with one slice of cheese, some Pringles, and a 100 calorie dessert pack of cookies. I also have trail mix and a fruit strip as snacks. Dinner will be leftover spaghetti. I'm so sick of not having enough energy and feeling run down. And now, I'm sick of being sick so here's to getting healthy!

Christa at According to Christa gave me a blog award!


Thanks Christa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity