Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Busy Bee

Life has been busy lately. Since I'm working out for an hour each day with my mom, the free time I used to have has become more limited. It takes me about half an hour to get to the gym, then we work out for an hour, and then I drive back home. And I find that when I work out I become much more productive. I came home last night and was doing dishes, going through old mail, taking out the trash, cleaning up the apartment, etc. but I found it hard to wind down to go to bed. I've decided to make a new goal to stop whatever I'm doing at 9pm and spend an hour just reading or playing with the puppy so that I can fall asleep easier.

So I don't work out on Wednesdays, but that means I'm running TONS of errands that day. I need to go grocery shopping (which I usually do on the weekend, but it didn't happen this time), I need to go by the library, I need to buy some birthday gifts, I want to use some coupons and go shopping...the list just goes on and on. I'm not sure why I all of a sudden feel overwhelmed with stuff to do, but oh well. I'm a big list maker so I'll enjoy crossing some things off.

I better get started! Oh, and please think of Jen today!

1 comment:

  1. My goodness you are a busy bee! It's great what you are doing for you and your mother though.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity