Sunday, August 16, 2009

...

This has not been a great weekend. I completely BINGED on food. It's not that I just ate more than I should or made poor choices, I ate and ate and ate when I was already stuffed. I bought all my trigger foods and had ice cream and pizza and taquitos and I don't even know what else. And now I'm thoroughly depressed. I hate what I see in the mirror, I hate that I've done this again, I hate that I'm not thin. I don't know what's wrong with me. I used to overeat when I was dating S because it caused alot of emotional upheaval in my life, but I have no idea what the problem was this weekend. I haven't even talked to S in almost 3 weeks and I'm actually perfectly okay with that. I think the real reason I ate the way I did is because I'm not happy with the way I look, but then why go pile on more pounds with junk food?!!?!? It's a stupid cycle and I want to be done with it!

3 comments:

  1. We all have our days/weeks/months of binging on something -- if it makes you feel better at the moment, go for it, and try moderation the next time around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry that you had a rough weekend. I've been there, you are not alone. I usually have to dig deep to figure out what is really bothering me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you didn't have a good weekend!I have had way too many days like this! Sometimes is just happens. I hope you start feeling better:)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity