Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back home...

I house/pet sit for my parents this weekend while they went out of town to celebrate my mom's birthday. They have 3 dogs and I have Max so I was watching 4 of them total-and three of them are under the age of two! It was definitely not the relaxing weekend I was hoping for, but we got through. Friday night they all wanted to play the ENTIRE time so I got very little sleep, but last night they did much better and I got my eight hours-it was broken sleep, but sleep nonetheless. It's worth watching them so my parents can go out of town, though. I have the most amazing parents and they deserve a break!

So, Max and I are back home tonight and enjoying the peace and quiet. I'm doing laundry and reading through some blogs. Max is sleeping since he's been playing practically non-stop the whole weekend. I'm a little nervous about work tomorrow. My boss and I need to have a talk about the new industry standards, because it's time he start making some compromises and I'm not sure that he's going to be willing to do so. Wish me luck!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend and I'll be posting again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the blog award...that was so sweet of you! I feel honored!! Hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity