Monday, July 13, 2009

Weight Update

Today's weight: 203 lbs...slowly but surely moving down!

I also made myself another deal other than the new necklace. I happen to be addicted to woodwick candles and I'm in need of a new one. I burn candles almost every single day and I'm about out of my latest one. Well I was just going to go buy a new one, but I decided not to get one until I'm under 200 lbs. That's definite motivation for me! Hopefully it will be soon!

So Jen has been kicking some serious butt at the gym! I was reading her blog this morning and it helped motivate me to get myself over to the gym tonight. I just wish the gym had A.C. It's 106 degrees today! I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow morning!

3 comments:

  1. WHAT???? Your gym has NO AC? OMG, please don't die tonight! Take it slow and drink lots of water okay?

    3lbs and then you get a present from me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! Keep up the good work! And find a gym with an AC...you are going to kill yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity