Thursday, July 30, 2009

Progress Report...

I may be suffering from a crappy mood, but I'm still trucking along when it comes to my 101 list! Here's an update:

#19: Read 100 books-I finished the second Harry Potter book and the second Jessica Darling book-Second Helpings. The H.P. books are going much quicker then I thought they would and I'm enjoying them much, much more than I thought I ever could. I normally need some sort of romance element and these don't have that (at least not yet), but they are pretty darn interesting and have captured my attention. Although, Twilight still has my heart as of now. Second Helpings was even better than Sloppy Firsts. Jessica graduated high school in this one and is headed off to college so she's starting to get closer to my age group which helps me relate a little better to the story. I'm starting both the third H.P. book and the third Jessica Darling book today. I'll keep you updated!

#36: Compliment 10 people I work with-We have this guy that's still in college that comes in a couple of days each week during the summer to help out with filing, shredding, etc. He's always dressed really well for a college kid so today I complimented the shirt he was wearing. We also have a relatively new coordinator and she normally wears her hair straight. Today she had really curly hair and glasses so I told her she looked super cute.

#24: Be true to myself-this is obviously a never ending goal, but I hope to make some serious progress on it before my 1001 days end. I feel like talking to "S" and telling him I don't want to be in a relationship is a big start. I truly do want some time to just be alone and figure things out for myself.

6 comments:

  1. Good for you for checkinf off items on your list. I like this idea. I may need to make a list of my own some day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the list! Harry Potter is a collection I have yet to start reading. Love the movies but hear the books are ten times better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the accomplishments. I think this type of list is so awesome. It makes you focus on what you really want to accomplish and do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you have the compliment thing on your list. My thinking is, if I think something nice about someone, I should tell them. Why not, right?! It will probably make their day ... and it usually does. Basically, I love your list in general. Looking forward to seeing what you check off next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to make a list for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your list! Way to go on crossing some things off! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity