Monday, July 6, 2009

Ladidadida...

Today was a typical day. Nothing really interesting happened, but I tried to make pretty good food choices. I did go to Olive Garden with my parents for dinner and had a pretty fatty meal, but I only ate half and filled up on salad instead. I had dessert there, but I got the fruit and sorbet dessert, which was really yummy and one of the healthiest choices. I have a phone with internet access so I was looking up the nutritional information of everything while we ate and my parents were just appalled at how bad some of their food really is. I was pretty shocked myself, but glad that I know. I had a doctors appointment today and they have a place with the best cookies at the bottom of the building, but I skipped getting one-yay! It's the small victories that add up to big results, so I'm proud of only eating half my dinner, ordering a fruit dessert, and skipping a cookie. Here's to more good choices tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity