Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's HOT!

It's supposed to get to 102 degrees today...yuck! I like the hot weather if I'm swimming, but other than that...I could do without it being this hot. I went out to the house earlier to see the progress (I have windows!) and it was absolutely sweltering. For some reason I always get a headache from being in the sun even though I try to drink a ton of water to stay hydrated. Anyway, that means I'm trying to nurse my headache away by staying inside the rest of the day. I've got lots planned:
  • Reading my new SHAPE issue
  • Doing laundry
  • Taking a nap
  • Eating lunch
  • Cleaning up the apartment
  • Taking care of some paperwork
  • Reading one of the two books I started (Sloppy Firsts and The Five Love Languages for Singles)
I know, I know, I'm kind of a dork, but I enjoy cleaning and reading! Don't judge me!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a dork too - my saturday night was a couple hours at a get together and come home & clean. I was more excited about the cleaning portion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I wish we lived closer...I bet we could totally be friends!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity