Sunday, July 5, 2009

I went to the zoo today!

So the ex (we're just going to start calling him "S") knew I had been wanting to go to the zoo. It wasn't nearly as hot today as it had been so we ended up going! I had such a great time. I sort of felt like a little kid, but I love animals. There were lots of different kinds of tigers and bears, which were my favorite. We also saw some bats (yuck) and lots of other animals that are local around here. We skipped the water show because they don't have dolphins anymore and we meant to go see the giraffes and zebras, but by the time we were close to the exhibit we had already been walking for a couple of hours and I had blisters from my flip flops and was ready to leave. It wasn't a planned trip to the zoo so I wasn't wearing good shoes for it. I had an absolute blast though and I'm sooo glad that we went.

I hope all of you are enjoying the holiday weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun. I hope you counted all that walking! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity