Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm officially done!

Well I did it! I drank only water from June 19th-July 19th!!! Woohoo! I'm pretty freakin' proud of myself. I did agree to go until August 1st so I'm still sticking to it, but I'm glad I met my original goal.

I need to be honest...I'm really struggling with my eating. Even though I've cut out certain foods and I'm exercising, I've still gained 2 lbs in the past week. I know it's because I'm eating too much of the foods I am allowing myself. Last night I had two dinners-two! I ate a lean cuisine and then an hour later made myself a quesadilla. And I had my fair share of the brownies I made yesterday. It's like I have no self-control and frankly, it's pissing me off! I guess it's just something I need to work on.

So I have this thing I need to dress up for next week...kind of dressy casual. Does anyone know of a good clothing place? I'm probably in a size 16 or 18 pants (ugh!) and I have trouble finding cute, plus size clothes. I'll look at Lane Bryant this weekend, but any other ideas?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting my know your opinion about the wall color! :)

    Thats great you have been drinking only water! I really need to start doing that. But that means I would have to give my Diet Dr. Pepper in the morning though! Ha!

    I so know what you mean about eating! I felt at the beginning of the summer I was doing better than now. I always do good for a couple of days then mess up! Like last night...I had left over Chinese food and then a couple hours later a bowl of cereal! I am going to try and start my diet back up when school starts in August!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on over a month of only water. That is a major accomplishment. I've wondered if I can go 2 weeks. It is a struggle.

    Be sure to post the outfit you end up buying. I love shopping! Too bad my husband and our financial spreadsheet doesn't. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not even any wine?? You're stronger than I am! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no control either, so I had to get all that crap out of my house. No brownies ever - because I couldn't control myself. Now after 2 yars, I'm able to feel a little bit more control in allowing a little bit without going overboard.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity