Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I don't have alot of words today..

I'm not in a very positive place lately when it comes to my health. I keep promising myself over and over that I won't repeat the same mistakes the next day and I'll start new with everything. Then invariably I do the same stupid thing again. I'm sick of eating when I'm not hungry, I'm sick of craving sugar and salt and greasy pizza, I'm sick of being Fat. I want to go back to when I was happy and skinny so bad. I don't want to have to do the work and lose the weight. I know that sounds lazy and that's because I AM being lazy. I don't want to get out into the 100 degree heat and work out, I don't want to eat vegetables and fruit and avoid carbs. I don't want to put so much thought into it at all. I really just want to live my life and eat what I want when I'm hungry and move on. I'm sick of my weight and food taking up so much of my time and energy. I know that's not healthy and the more I fixate on it, the worse it gets. Ugh, I guess I did have some things to say. I should probably go and come back again when I'm in a better mood.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I totally understand. I am pretty much there myself. It is so terrible how we can let it consume us. I just wanted you to know that you are not alone!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity