Monday, July 27, 2009

I can't concentrate

I can't concentrate. There are certain aspects of my life that are out of balance. I need to make some hard decisions-decisions that are going to hurt someone I care about...AGAIN. I wish he would just let me go. I don't want to keep trying and trying and trying. It isn't working, it hasn't worked, so let me go. Why make me hurt you over and over again? I try to stick to my decision each time, but you CONSTANTLY try to make me see otherwise and I just end up giving in. And now I want out...AGAIN. Let me go. Accept that this isn't what's best for both of us. PLEASE. For now, I'll keep going on and trying to make it through the days because I don't want to hurt you again and I think you need to come to the realization on your own that this doesn't work...so you can truly let me go, but I can only do this so long before I break. I'm giving you time now, but it won't last. PLEASE LET ME GO.

As always, pray for Stellan.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you are having to make such hard decisions. I guess that's a part of life and growing up. Good luck. I'll be thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity