Saturday, July 18, 2009

Food Review

I tried VitaTops for the first time today. I stumbled upon them in Target yesterday and I remembered seeing alot of blog posts about them so I went ahead and bought them. I got the chocolate kind and I thought it was pretty good, but also dry. I'm not sure if I didn't microwave it long enough, but I put some fat free whipped cream on top and it was perfect after that! I figure it's nice to have as a dessert or snack, but it's not something I'll want to eat and eat like a bunch of homemade cookies. I have no self control with stuff like that!

So I'm probably going to be in trouble tonight because I feel like doing some baking. A brownie recipe has caught my eye ( I know, I know I gave up brownies, but when I wrote that, I was only referring to the ones in my building, so I'm okay with it if I make them myself), but there are also lots of other things I could make. I haven't decided, but I'm pretty excited either way because I'll be trying a new dessert recipe and taking whatever is left to work so that's two things off my 101 list!

I need to go grocery shopping today and I'm looking forward to it so much! I know that's weird, but I enjoy going up and down the aisles and picking out new things to make. I hope everyone is having a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity