Friday, July 31, 2009

Eeeks!!!!

I got my first tattoo!!!! I'm so excited :) I've been wanting one for years, but just could never decide what to get or where. This is a picture of the butterfly I got. I only got the butterfly part and it's on my right shoulder blade. I love it! I decided on a butterfly because they represent change and I've been through alot in the past few years. They are also kind of cliched-so many young women have butterfly tattoos, but it really means something to me so it's the perfect choice. I've had to change and adapt my goals and dreams because of all this appendix and surgery stuff and I think that my life is coming out more beautiful because of it. It represents a new beginning to me. I'm starting new without bad boyfriends, excuses for being fat, etc. It's so exciting! Whenever I can get a good picture of it, I'll post one.

Today was all around a great day. The apartment is clean and organized. I got alot of paperwork done, and since I had broken my rule and eaten out for lunch the other day I went ahead and ate at Olive Garden by myself this afternoon. I think it's important to be independent and be able to do things like go to a movie or eat something place nice by myself if no else is able to and I want to go. I shouldn't skip doing things just because it would have to be by myself. I brought a book and had a great meal. I forget what number that is on my list, but I get to cross it off!

I have more to say but it's after 11pm and I'm starving. I'm off to eat some leftovers!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are one brave woman. I like what your tatoo represents to you. I hate when people get a random tatoo just to get one.

    Congrats on knocking things off your list.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity