Friday, July 17, 2009

CT Scan=blah

I had a CT scan today for my pelvic pain in my right side and they are just not fun to have. You have to drink this barium contrast stuff that makes me sick to my stomach and nauseous and then they give you an IV with iodine that makes you get all warm and kind of dizzy. It went fine, but it really drained me.

I did end up trying a new recipe for dinner though! I made bbq chicken nachos which were delicious. I put a layer of round tortilla chips in a casserole dish, then a layer of freshly grated cheddar and Monterey Jack, then another layer of chips, then some bite size bbq chicken and another layer of cheese. I baked it at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes and then pulled it out. I spread shredded lettuce on top and ate it all up! Yummy!

I had to give Max his flea and tick meds today and I feel so bad for him! He's just miserable afterwards running around and trying to figure out what's on his back. I know it's for his own good, but it makes me sad for him.

Well I think "Say Yes to the Dress" is about to come on, so I gotta go!

3 comments:

  1. The BBQ chicken nachos sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything goes ok for you. I am sure that was not fun at all! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Max is sooooo cute. I love dogs. I am crazy for them!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity