Saturday, July 4, 2009

101 Update

Happy 4th of July!

I did it! I officially blogged every single day for one month! June 3rd-July 3rd. I'm so excited! So I get to cross that off of my list. Hopefully, I'm used to doing it and I'll continue to do it everyday. I really like blogging. There's something kind of addictive about it.

Today is day 16 of the water challenge. I'm so glad I decided to do this. It's not that I've really noticed a change in my body or how I feel, but I do know that it's so much much healthier to cut out the juice, soda, smoothies, coffee, etc.

My plans for today include cooking out with my parents and then staying in with the puppy during the fireworks. Last year he went over to my parents house, but their new puppy doesn't get along so well with Max, so he can't go over there this year. I thought he might be okay (he doesn't really do well with loud noises like thunder and fireworks) and that he may have grown out of it for this year, but someone was shooting some off by my apartment the other day and he flipped out. So, I'll be skipping the fireworks this year and staying home with him, but I really don't mind. I've got some things I want to get done at home anyway...some more things to cross off my list!

I hope everyone has a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity