Monday, June 15, 2009

MckMama Knows Best...

So I was reading MckMama's latest blog post on FOCUS. It really struck a chord with me. I know that I have the tendency to complain-ALOT. It's not that I'm really all that unhappy with my life, I just sometimes start dwelling on the negative. After reading her post, I realized (well I already knew, but sort of forgot) that if I want certain things in life: healthy relationships and friendships, financial security, etc., I need to quit focusing on what goes wrong. By constantly thinking about what's going wrong, I'm not leaving alot of room for the positive to come into my life. And if by chance something really great happens, I might not even notice it because I'm so preoccupied with something I can't change. So...let's all FOCUS on the great things in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity