Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm not tired at all...

So I'm up reading and blogging instead of going to sleep. I really should go to bed soon since I have to work in the morning, but I'm not ready for the weekend to end yet!

I finally joined Twitter the other day. I wanted to see what all the fuss is about, but I haven't done any updating just yet. I think I'm really going to like it though!

My Father's Day dinner went really well. My dad was in a good mood and seemed fine so I'm guessing I just got him at a bad time when I asked what to get him the first time.

I've always kind of had a secret passion for photography. I love black and white photos and tend to decorate my apartment with a wide array of them. I usually buy these and admire other people's talent for photography but lately I've been wondering if I could actually begin to take it seriously for myself. I know that I would need to invest in a decent camera and learn about editing photos and everything, but I think it would be a great hobby for me. I think you see the beauty in this world in an entirely different way when you're looking at things through the lens of a camera. It's something to think about anyway....

In my effort to take care of the environment, I went ahead and bought a water pitcher that filters tap water for you. I was buying big jugs of water and I always made sure to recycle them, but this should save me time and money. And implementing more green strategies is on my 101 list-it's win win!

Alright, well I could stay on here all night so I'm going to make myself get off and go read in bed. Night!

2 comments:

  1. You should check out my good friend's blog: she's a self-made photographer and is now one of the best wedding photographers in the country. I love browsing her pictures! www.jennawalkerphotography.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity