Monday, June 8, 2009

Day 157

I slept okay last night, but I feel like I'm dragging this morning. Maybe it's just the Monday blahs, but I'm trying my best to resist a cappuchino to wake me up. I ate a bagel with cream cheese a couple of hours ago and I only brought a frozen lean cuisine pizza and a yogurt to hold me over for the rest of the day. Normally I try to bring one more snack (crackers and laughing cow cheese or something similar), but I didn't want to mess with getting it together this morning and I figure I really do have enough food to keep me from getting too hungry. I just can't decide to get the munchies or that I must have dessert after lunch.

Today is a yoga day and I'm super excited! They are so much easier than pilates days and provide a good break.

Well I can't think of much to say today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity