Sunday, June 14, 2009

....

I'm not in the mood to blog today...I can't really think of anything to say.
*Update: I found a picture of this pattern online and I'm loving it! I've narrowed down my color scheme for decorating to mainly black and white and probably a grey/blue accent color in the living room and dining room. I would like to have a chair or pillows with this design. It's a perfect match for the design I have in my head. I went to a furniture store today to just look around and I really didn't find much at all. I'm sure I couldn't have just made up the furniture I'm picturing, but I can't see to find what I'm searching for. I did only go to one store though so I'm sure if I look around, I'll be able to find it. I'm almost positive that Pottery Barn has what I'm looking for, but some of their things are just a little out of my price range. On the bright side, I did find some adorable curtains at Target. They're this black chandelier pattern and would look great in an office. Although, I was looking online just now and find some black and white damask curtains at Target that look almost exactly like the pattern in this post! That's even better. :-) So many options! Well Kendra is almost on and I love that show so I gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity