Wednesday, June 17, 2009

101 List-Day 1 of the new challenge


Well today marks the start of my goal to drink only water for a month. I just realized as I typed that sentence that it sounds like I'm giving up food for a month as well-that's just crazy! What I mean is that I'm not allowing myself to drink soda, cappuchino's, smoothies, etc.-only good 'ol H20 for an entire month!!!

I don't necessarily think that it's bad to drink things other than water every once in awhile, but I'm trying to create a habit. I've heard that if you do something for 30 days, it then becomes habit and that would be great! I actually think that I do pretty good with drinking primarily water, but I might get surprised and find this is a tad bit more difficult than I expected. I do know that one of the biggest challenges is going to be when I get tired at work. I always just go downstairs and get a cappuchino to give myself a little pick me up to get through to lunch. I'm not sure what I'll do now, but it'll be nice to have the challenge. I'll keep you updated each day on how I'm doing! In other news...I've decided to stop taking all medicine for the pain in my side since I go back to the doctor on the 6th for an ultrasound. That seemed like a good idea while I was still under the influence of pain meds, but I'm definitely hurting this morning. I really hope they figure this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity