Saturday, May 23, 2009

So far so good....

The past two days have been great when it comes to what I eat. I've had amazing portion control and have only eaten when I've actually been hungry. That may not be a big deal to some people, but for me it's HUGE! I can eat and eat and eat even when I'm not hungry just because there is food in front of me or I'm in a bad mood. So let's hope the goodness continues!

I haven't done anything when it comes to exercising, but I'm taking on one thing at a time. I woke up on Friday and weighted 195 lbs and then this morning it was down to 192.5 (and I'm sure that's just water weight), but I figure I'll stick with the eating thing and then slowly add exercise. Otherwise I get overwhelmed and feel like I've failed if I can't keep up with it all.

It's a three day weekend, which I couldn't be more excited about! It's giving me some much needed time to catch up on things that I haven't gotten to. I really want to make my life the best it can be and for me that means living in a peaceful and serene environment. Right now my apartment is a mess with mail that needs to be gone through, papers that need to be filed, and it just plain needs to be cleaned. Hopefully I can tackle all of that by the time I go back to work-bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity