Monday, May 18, 2009

Ooops

So for all my good intentions yesterday morning, I fell hard and I mean hard! I ended up eating so many cookies I had to just throw them in the trash so I would quit. And then I ate a sensible dinner but went out and got a candy bar sundae with marshmallow topping and then proceeded to just keep eating whatever I could find at home. Uh, yeah...ridiculous.

So I've been trying to figure out what sent me into that kind of binge and I think one of my triggers is driving around. After dinner I decided to go for a drive and just think about things and I kept going by all these fast food places. Eventually I just gave in and got the sundae, but I wasn't satsified (probably because I didn't really even want the sundae to begin with) and just ate whatever was around.

Today is a new day though and I'm determined to start over again and put myself in the mind frame of that woman I want to be. I want to make decisions like she would and not like I have been making. Hopefully today goes much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity