Monday, April 6, 2009

It's a Monday

I have two choices...I can dread the fact that it's Monday again and wish that I was at home in bed...or I can be thankful that I've been given another new day to live life as much as possible. I'm going to go with...option number 2!

I kind of put most of responsibilities on hold for the past week and a half while I read through the Twilight series. I was completely addicted! I had to force myself to go to sleep at night, to pay bills, etc. Everything else that could be put off, did get put off. My apartment is in need of some major cleaning, I need to start planning my meals again (because I always eat much better when I do), I need to start working out more, walking the puppy more, and just generally getting stuff done. I'm sad that I finished all the books, but at least I'll be able to focus on something other than Bella and Edward!

I'm toying with the idea of thinking up some mini-rewards for me when I reach certain weight loss goals. It would probably work well if I could wait to reward myself until I reach a certain goal, but I tend to get a pedicure or a massage or buy myself something I want whenever I feel like instead of waiting. Normally I don't buy anything too expensive so I'm not having to save for it so I just go and get it that day or the next day. For instance, I really want a massage right now and I'll probably end up getting one this weekend. I think it would be a good reward for my first mini-goal, but the reason I want one so bad is because I hurt my back last Friday somehow and I think it might help me to feel better. Hmmm I think I'll wait until I weight 180lbs. I will have lost a little over 10 lbs by then. Hopefully it comes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity