Thursday, April 2, 2009

Arg!!!

Seriously? So I went running on the 26th of March and realized I needed a wide in my new shoes. So I got those ordered and didn't run for almost a week. I got my new shoes in last night and tried to go running and I couldn't even run for 45 seconds! It felt like the bones in both legs from the knee down were going to break. I have no idea what's wrong with me, but I could barely walk for 15 minutes and had to give up. I went home and took a hot shower and still had to take two advil to deal with the pain I had. I just hope I'll be able to get through it and start running again. It was becoming such an important part of my healthy lifestyle. And...I ate sooo much better when I was running on a schedule. This past week that I didn't go running, I gained back nearly the entire 5 pounds I spent the last two weeks losing. It just really sucks.

On top of all of that. I just feel tired. My body feels drugged for some reason. It doesn't seem to matter how much sleep I get-I'm still barely making it throughout the day. My stomach is bothering me much more and I just generally feel ill at ease in my own body. An educated guess would tell me that it's probably related to eating so much crap and not working out, but I'm so sluggish that I all I feel like doing is eating more crap and sleeping-doesn't help so much to break the cycle.

Okay, I'm done venting. Here's to getting back on track soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity