Saturday, March 28, 2009

I have a slight problem...

I haven't forgotten to blog, but I haven't made the time to actually do it for the past couple days. I went and bought new running shoes on Thursday and my run started out great that night-I was surprised at what a difference the new shoes made! But they ended up not being wide enough and my new shoes don't get here until Friday. So I didn't run today and I could potentially miss three runs before they come in. I'm worried about losing my stamina and motivation if that happens, but I'm not sure what to do instead. I shouldn't really run in my old shoes since they were giving me problems, but I don't want to not run for a whole week. Who would have thought I'd be at a place where not getting to run is such a problem?

I've eaten mostly crap today so I'm going to skip that whole issue and just say I'm over my little sugar and pizza binge and should be back to eating well.

I just read Twilight and loved it so I'm off to get the next book in the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity