Monday, March 23, 2009

Brownies will no longer be my weakness

I just got done eating the first brownie I've had in weeks and it just wasn't as good as I imagined it would be. I even waited for there to be a fresh batch and it was just okay. So I think I'm done with the whole brownie thing-and I'm admitting here for everyone to see so that's more incentive for me to follow through.

In other news, my side has been bothering me a little bit today and I'm not sure why. I hope it's just a one day thing and it doesn't get worse. I also got my biopsy results back and it was pretty good news-I don't have to go back to the doctor for six months!

I'm feeling a little bad about eating that brownie since today is a rest day from running and since I'm eating leftover pasta and chicken alfredo for dinner. But I am up to 5 lbs lost!!! Woohoo. I can't remember if I wrote that last time or not.

I finished the DietGirl book last night. It was really good and inspiring. I'm glad that I bought it so I can re-read it when I need some motivation.

B-Plain bagel with PB
L-Turkey and Cheese on WW bun
S-Brownie
S-Apple slices
D-Leftover chicken alfredo casserole
E-Rest Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity